When the computations are finished, one can simply include the generated LaTeX output in the master LaTeX file to get the complete manuscript. Here are the files:
- master.tex: the master LaTeX file that contains text materials of a paper;
- tables.Rnw: the sweave file for creating all the tables;
- tables.tex: the LaTeX output file that can be included in the master file;
- figure.Rnw: the sweave file for creating all the figures;
- figure.tex: the LaTeX output file that can be included in the master file;
- driver.tex: a simple LaTeX driver to view the tables and figures before including them into the master LaTeX file.