Sunday, March 15, 2009


I ordered a new thinkpad about a month ago and I leave LA for Beijing next week. I have to cancel the order if I cannot get it before I leave. That is a lose-lose situation for both Lenovo and myself.


Shige said...

March 17, the ThinkPad has not been shipped yet. The chance of getting it before I leave is very slim now.

Shige said...

My order was further postponed to April 28... It has become a joke now. I don't think I am going to deal with this company in the future.